What effect do you think the new Plymouth Rock Studios (Hollywood East) will have on Plymouth real estate? Will it help to increase prices?

Asked by Homebody, Plymouth, MA Sat Oct 31, 2009

Answers

2
Kim Zanellato, Agent, Duxbury, MA
Fri Dec 4, 2009
As a locaI Realtor I have been watching and waiting for this Major Project to be completed myself. I think Plymouth Rock Studios will have a positive effect on all surrounding towns. I have sold some great homes in Plymouth MA and the surrounding towns. I do feel the demand for homes close to the Plymouth Rock Studios (Hollywood East) and even the surrounding towns will be affected in the future. If you are interested in following the home prices in Plymouth Ma or any of the surrounding towns, track the market on my Website the link is below Thanks Kim Zanellato @ Jack Conway & Co 781-588-0258
Web Reference:  http://www.KimZanellato.com
I agree.
Flag Mon Mar 11, 2013
Brenda Suthe…, Agent, Plymouth, MN
Thu Nov 5, 2009
I think Plymouth Rock Studios will have a positive effect on all surrounding towns. My thoughts are that while the studio is being built there will be an influx of people in the area who will be using our shops, restuarants, hotels ect. This will be a boost to the local economy. The only thing that increases home prices is supply and demand. There fore the more people moving in to the area that will be buying houses, less of a supply will be available ,creating a demand/ increase in home values. Can't wait to see this happen!!