What does the future hold in this area in terms of developments and property values.?

Asked by frank, Washington, DC Sat Jun 1, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/District_Of_Columbia/Washington/…

Answers

3
Kenn Blagburn, Agent, Washington, DC
Wed Jun 12, 2013
I guess that depends on which part of Deanwood you are considering? Deanwood has already experienced an increase in property values. Areas that are close to the metro and on the other side of the bridge seem to be selling at a pretty good rate. DC is running out of affordable housing so markets on the fringe of Capitol Hill are going to see price increases. I have heard that the street car will extend to Benning Road but we have been waiting on its arrival for years. Many believe that this will boost property values as well.
Lanre Folayan, Agent, Washington, DC
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Or you can send me an e-mail to DChomesforsale@gmail.com to get a free Deanwood DC Real Estate Market Report.
Ellen Passman, Home Buyer, Pittsburgh, PA
Sat Jun 1, 2013
This area has strong housing market, due to having so many government jobs, and so many other companies that contract with the government and perifial companies that depend on the government for their businesses. They are many foreign buyers in the area also. Of late the communities closest to the hub of DC have done better in the housing market.

Call me at 202-841-5225 or email at ellen.passman@longandfoster.com if buying in the DC area is of interest to you or anyone you know. EP