What do you think 1962 property worth in this area.?

Asked by Lindaforeclosurestopper, San Jose, CA Sat Sep 22, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/El_Dorado_Hills/sold/…

Answers

2
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Sep 23, 2012
If you are a serious buyer, i.e. qualified to buy, you need to connect with an experienced Realtor, you need to select one you trust and commit to that professional to assist you in your search with the multitude of details to make sure that you will truly make the right decision for YOU...

If you need the recommendation of a Realtor, get back to me and I gladly forward those to you.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Morgan Larson, Agent, Folsom, CA
Sat Sep 22, 2012
Hi Linda,
Tell us more about the home. Size? Upgrades?

I'm not sure if you are looking to buy or sell, but Joe is correct. Contacting a Realtor will be your best bet to get some accurate answers.

I'd love to help! You can give me a call at 916-241-8788.