What do you think of the Trailwood subdivision off Grandover Parkway?

Asked by Phil Myers, Greensboro, NC Thu Aug 14, 2008

Older neighborhood. Homes built in the mid 1970's.

Answers

4
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Thu Aug 14, 2008
Phil,
Trailwood is a nice subdivision that is mostly older homes built in the late 70's. Most of what I would like about it is it's access to the major highways if you travel. There are two homes for sale in Trailwoods now both tudor style late 70's. Much of what you are paying for is the closeness to Grandover I know that area and have friends that live there. So market values do well. I guess my question to you is what type of home do you want and is this the area you want to be in. If you want to be close to Jamestown and High Point then this is a nice mature neighborhood.
One home is priced actually well below tax value so it is probably (depending on the condition) a pretty good deal. Have your buyers agent look at all the background information on the home. A good one can tell what is going on.

Hope this helps,
Len Montgome…, Agent, High Point, NC
Thu Aug 14, 2008
Hi Phil,

I agree with my colleagues assessment. Trailwood is a nice area and convenient. If you are a golfer, you would definitely enjoy being close to Grandover and Sedgefield. I have had opportunity to partake of the food at catered events for both and I assure you it is top notch! I have membership info for Sedgefield if interested and can get the info for Grandover. I'm sure I can line up a tour of either or both (after the Wyndham is completed) if you like as well. Let me know if I can be of any help! 812-8128
Web Reference:  http://www.LenMontgomery.com
Arleen McGinn…, , Greensboro, NC
Thu Aug 14, 2008
The Trailwood area is a very nice neighborhood in a great location. It is surrounded by Grandover Resort which is well know, has two golf courses and a hotel and convention center. It has easy access to I-85 (a stone's throw) and is a well established, wooded neighborhood. If you have interest in looking at homes there or selling a home there, I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to talk with you. The Jamestown/Sedgefield area (which it is close to) has always been one of the territories I have done allot of work in over the past 21 years of my real estate career.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamarleen.com
Mark Vuncan…, Agent, Asheboro, NC
Thu Aug 14, 2008
Phil,
I've not personally sold anything in that subdivision, but I spent the last few months all over the Jamestown/Grandover area. My customers love the area because of the close proximity to HP, GSO and W-S. But they are also "out of town". There is lots of interest in that area also because of the schools.

Trialwood is still a Greensboro address, but the proximity to Jamestown gives you Ragsdale HS.
Let me know if you want any more info.
marcus9669@yahoo.com