What do you think of the Parker Imperial building in North Bergen? We are relocating from Chicago and viewing 2 bedroom units.

Asked by Agnes Byrne, North Bergen, NJ Wed Jul 18, 2012

Answers

2
Ilana Silber…, Agent, Fort Lee, NJ
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Hello, I am Real Estate Agent in the area and parker Imperial happens to be a very well run building, solid financials, close to NYC, tranportation at your door. I recommend it! Ilana D'Ariano Licensed Realtor NY & NJ Realtyline, Inc.
Catalina, Home Owner, North Bergen, NJ
Tue Aug 7, 2012
The building is awesome! I've lived there for a year and a half now and truly enjoy all it has to offer. The staff is friendly and the management company is excellent.
Hi, I went to see a unit at this building and I like it a lot, just wondering why the HOAs are so high. I see that the building is in great shape and all the common areas are perfectly clean. What do you think about the management company? Thx!
Flag Fri Sep 11, 2015
the management company has changed and so has the Board of Directors, and the place is going downhill very fast. The new Board raised rates over 200 because they don't know what they are doing
Flag Tue Sep 23, 2014