Guy13640, Other/Just Looking in Boynton Beach, FL

What are the real estate values doing in Palm Beach LEISUREVILLE BOYNTON BEACH FLORIDA? Are they going up, down or staying flat? Thank you.

Asked by Guy13640, Boynton Beach, FL Fri Apr 6, 2012

Answers

5
Martha Read, Home Seller, Boynton Beach, FL
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Hi guy, i live in leisureville this is a perfect place to live, now is the best time to buy here, ian not a ageant shost a good person good luck check with me if you have any quetions. M
Joan Dembros…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Apr 6, 2012
Hi Guy,

Checking the statistics on the MLS for Single Family homes in Palm Beach Leisureville the information that is provided shows the following real estate activity for the past year: 22 homes are currently listed for "Sale" ; 8 homes are under contract/Contingent ; 10 homes are under contract/"Pending" ; and 66 homes have "Sold".

Typically supply & demand stabilize prices and it appears that of the 105 homes that I reviewed in the above real estate activity, the demand for homes in P.B. Leisureville appears to be on the plus-side. The prices vary depending upon the individual property's condition, number of bedrooms, number of baths, yes/no regarding a garage and of course, location within the community is another important factor along with the view the property offers....water-view, etc.

During the past 3 months 18 homes have sold within the following price range: HIGH $185,000; LOW $50,000; and AVERAGE $94,972.

For further details or additional information, just let me know and I'd be happy to forward additional reports to you.

Joan Dembroski, REALTOR, ABR, CDPE
Realty Associates FL Properties
561.758.3511
joandembroski@bellsouth.net
http://www.joandembroski.com
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Apr 6, 2012
Usually there is a definitive answer to what homes in Boynton Beach communities are doing, Are they trending up? Down? However, if you look at the recently sold home prices in Leisureville in Boynton Beach during the last month, you will see that prices vary from one portion of the development to the other, and prices within the subsections also vary widely.

If you want to purchase within Leisureville, you should call your Boynton Beach realtor with the price range you have in mind. He or she will be able to help you find a home in Boynton Beach in general or in Leisureville specifically, that fits within your budget.

Matc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
jablonteam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www..JablonTeam.com
NonRealtor, , 23456
Fri Apr 6, 2012
Hi Guy,
You can look at the Trulia Real estate overview for you area
http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Boynton_Beach-Florida/

Wait another year to buy, prices are declining. Good Luck
Leslie Hamil…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Fri Apr 6, 2012
Hello Guy,

generally values in Boynton Beach are holding their own. There is a shortage of inventory for sale and that has made for competition for well priced properties. Leisureville is a specialty property in that it allows onlt 55 and over ownership but is moderately priced whjen compared to some of the other communities and the 55+ group are the ones that are buying right now.

To answer your questions I would say that prices are stable and that barring any major problem over the next few months there should be at least a small increase in prices.

If you would like additional information on leisurevllle or other communities I would welcome the opportunity to provide with that information.

Contact me please!

Leslie Hamilton
realtor
Keyes Real Estate
561-568-7231
lesliehamilton@keyes.com