What are the pet restictions?

Asked by pchabeau31, Palm Beach Gardens, FL Sat Dec 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Palm_Beach_Gardens/sold/…

Answers

3
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Dear pchabeau31,

The home you are inquiring about at 24 Selby Lane is no longer for sale. This was a bank owned property that was auctioned on site back on October 27th and the winning bidder paid $149,100 for the home which was a fantastic deal even though the house needed significant repairs and was in poor condition. The home is in the Barclay Club neighborhood in PGA National a large older community in Palm Beach Gardens.

There are not very stringent pet restrictions in Barclay Club but I believe you are limited to 2 pets without consideration of weight but some breeds like pit bulls are not allowed.

As one of the top few producers in our 230+ agent firm I can show you a plan to get your families objectives met so please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Len Mcgarvey, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Pet restrictions are the restrictions established by a homeowners or condominium association regulating not just the type of pet that is accepted in their community, but also the number of pets allowed, the size of the pet (in lbs), and often times even the breeds acceptable or unacceptable.

These restrictions can be found in the Association Docs, Laws & Bylaws. You can sometimes find these restrictions posted on the community's website. If not, you or your agent should contact the association representative or property manager for that information. If you have pets and are attached to them, I would get it in writing prior to entering into contract. Many communities will require pictures and details of your pets before granting you an association approval as a new buyer/resident.

Len McGarvey
Reatly Associates Florida Properties
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Hi melody please let me know more about your pet(s). Your jupiter go-to realtor Julie Rosenthal (561)827-6789