Market Conditions in Naples>Question Details

Cherylhunger…, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

What are the monthly or quarterly assessments?

Asked by Cherylhungerford, Naples, FL Sun Sep 1, 2013

This question was asked from… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Did your Realtor not have this information available for you?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
I wanted to let you know that a new unit became available in St. Tropex for under $400K. You may see it in the web link below.

If you would like to follow your favorites than please use my website to search like an agent. This site updates minute by minute.

I am happy to help you gain access to this new listing when you are ready to shop.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Web link:
As other agents mentioned, you were provided the information for the fees for the condo. However, I want to give you some tax review information. The home was bought in 1988, and it appears that there is not mortgage on the condo. This may provide more room for negotiation. Please call or email me to talk further- with NO pressure. We can chat about comparable sold condos, to reach the value of what this condo is really worth.

Nancy Linder
Naples Realty Services, Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Cheryl, since you already have the answer to your questions, please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions and are not already working with a REALTOR. And if you're just looking for the moment or just curious about the fees here, please keep me in mind for when you are ready to make a move or just have further questions. I always welcome the opportunity to discuss real estate! Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013

Good evening! Yes, the quarterly condo fees are $2,235. There is also a $5,000 transfer fee associated with the property. I imagine that since you have gotten this far without consulting with a Realtor, it may be time to take the next step. It is free! May I suggest you take just a moment to read a blog from my office that may give you some insight into how to approach this decision.

Would enjoy chatting with you. Enjoy your Labor Day!…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013

You question has been answered but you can save yourself much time and work if you hire and agent to do the research for you.

Please give me a call or e-mail and I will send you some information to assist you with your search.

Debra McAlister-Brown, P.A.

Broker / Associate

Florida Home Realty

International Luxury Home Marketing Specialist

1-888-943-4452 - Fax

Looking for a Mortgage Preapproval?

Apply online at:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
The condo Fee are $ 2,235 quarterly.
I can help you!

Patricia Moreno.
Framar Realty Inc
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Hi Cheryl...I will need to look that up in the morning. But, we can help you....especially with bargain foreclosures. Call us toll-free at 855-627-5376.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013