Market Conditions in 95121>Question Details

Janelle, Other/Just Looking in San Jose, CA

What are the market trends, or conditions in the 95121 area of evergreen townhomes?

Asked by Janelle, San Jose, CA Sat Aug 4, 2007

I am looking to buy a townhome in the yerba hills townhome complex. I am curious to know what anyone thinks about the prices coming down.

Answers

5
Check out this link on Trulia.....you can look at average price, media price, number of sales, etc and compare year to date prices specifically for Evergreen. Granted, this takes all homes into consideration, but it will give you a big picture idea of market conditions.
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Janelle,

In the last 6 months 6 units have sold. On average they have sold 2-4% under list price. If you would like to see the actual numbers and information on the units, email me and I will be glad to forward the information.

CJ
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 3, 2008
The prices in that complex have been pretty stable. That is a great neighborhood nestled among multi million dollar homes.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 2, 2008
The market there is more soft than it was in the height of the Spring selling season. This is seasonal as well as an overall softness due to some very motivated sellers needing to sell. There is some affect due to homeowners that are overly burdened by adjusting debt. Although it is well supported by many people who want to own in the Valley. Take the end of the summer softness as a good time to buy. Inventory will start to drop and prices should firm up as we approach the last part of the year. Let me know if I can help!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 5, 2007
Mario Pinedo,…, Real Estate Pro in Cupertino, CA
Hi Janelle,

Good Evening to you My Name is Joe Salcedo-Real Estate Broker
Be honest with you the market right now is going strong if youre going buy in
the future you better buy right now. I know that neighborhood is that is one
of the most realible place in Evergreen because most of my client want to
move in thet area, infact I sold 3 units in that complex. There are 5 units being
sold in that complex as of today 10/4/09 and only one unit is available
I will the Agent tomorrow then I let you know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 4, 2009