What are the market trends in listings and sales of foreclosed propertities in San Jose ZIP code 95127?

Asked by angealu2006, San Jose, CA Thu Mar 28, 2013

Answers

3
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Trends are based on time. What do you want it compared to? Also, 95127 Covers Alum Rock and Berryessa.

If you want to a report specific to your house, drop me an email with the details and I'll email it to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu Mar 28, 2013
The market trends in listings and sales of foreclosed properties in San Jose zip 95127 are the same as they are all over the San Francisco Bay Area and in many other markets.

Inventory is in short supply. Multiple offers are the order of the day. Prices are moving up.
Jose Romero, Agent, San Jose, CA
Thu Mar 28, 2013
I'm not sure i understand the question or purpose but as of now there's 40 properties in pre-foreclosure, 79 schedule to go to auction. Property values are going up reducing the amount of foreclosures. If you want to a home evaluation, send me an email. Every situation is different.