What are the hoa fees?

Asked by Babsplace, Tewksbury, MA Sun Sep 23, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3079274701-125-Paulies-Pl-7-T…

Answers

5
John Demers, , Methuen, MA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Monthly fee is $252.00.

Fee Includes: Master Insurance, Exterior Maintenance, Road Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Refuse Removal.

Good Luck

John
Thank you John
Flag Mon Oct 1, 2012
Kevin Vitali, Agent, Tewksbury, MA
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Condo fees for this particular unit at Paulies Place is $252 a month.
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Fri Sep 28, 2012
I am with Edith.
Hire a local real estate professional and save a lot of time, and possible a lot of money.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Sep 24, 2012
You should work with a local Realtor, your personal trusted and committed Buyers Agent, as all your concerns and questions will be at one resource, your personal agent, to find you the homes, show them to you, and give you all the details about them including HOA and what they include, pets allowed, elevator, security doors, pool, club house etc. etc. Do not do it on your own, You got some answers below, but read and give it some thought to work with just one Realtor who will be committed to you, and you will be committed to him or her until you close on a property...
Hope the following will help a little

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Kellyann Whe…, Agent, Groton, MA
Sun Sep 23, 2012
HOA are home owner association fees which can be like if you live in a cul de sac all of the neighbors pitch in for lawn or snow removal care! Do you have a particular listing you are looking at that I might help with?