What are my chances of finding a house 3/2 for 95.000. in Palmdale Ca FHA

Asked by californiataxservice, Palmdale, CA Thu Apr 19, 2012

Answers

5
Tamara Stoebe, Agent, Lancaster, CA
Sun Oct 14, 2012
Hello californiataxservice,

Your Odds ARE HIGH! With the City of Palmdale program available to owner occupant buyers, you'll find you have several options.

I do recomend that you research the neighborhoods before purchasing - one way to do that is to actually speak with the Palmdale Sheriff substation office at (661) 272-2400, you can speak to the community services officer.

If I can help you in your search, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you, I am a local agent and I've closed City of Palmdale properties and am familiar with the process.

Tamara Stoebe, REALTOR/Notary
GRI, e-PRO, CHS, QSC
DRE License #01827461
Prudential Troth REALTORS
1801 W. Ave. K
Lancaster, CA 93534
(661) 466-6849
Fax (661) 422-3006
http://www.TamaraStoebe.com
Edwin Momeny, Agent, Newhall, CA
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Good evening California Tax Service:

You have chosen a great time to look at purchasing real estate in Palmdale. Interest rates are at historic lows and there is just enough inventory to make a home search exciting, regardless of your search criteria.

In regard to your price preference, you might need to go up to $100K or a little higher to find a move-in-ready 3+2 in the newer parts of East Palmdale (1980 and newer). Even then, the home will probably be on the smaller side, around 1,050 to 1,300 square feet. If you are willing to do some cosmetic repairs, ie: paint or carpet, you should have success with your price limit.

If you are open to buying an older home in East Palmdale , you will most likely find a nice one for $95,000, but I would suggest researching the older neighborhoods first to ensure that they meet your needs.

Should you wish to continue your research online before pounding the pavement, I can enroll you in a FREE website that will make your search very productive. The site gives you access to both the Antelope Valley board listings as well as those from out of the area agents. Just send me an email and I will get you going.

Thanks for your time and have a great evening!

Eddie Momeny
Realty Executives
661-860-1408
emomeny@gmail.com
Tom Sanchez, , Palmdale, CA
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Your chances are 100% Call me @ 661-435-6802..

Even if a property says "AS -IS" or "No Repairs", I am almost always able to minor Repairs done and paid for by the seller, per FHA Guidelines.

I also have a lender that may be able to get you a grant for your down paymen!
Laurie Dame, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Thu Apr 19, 2012
It is poosible depending on what size and age and what side of Palmdale, etc. Send me more details and I will do a search for you. To qualify for FHA it cannot have any health and safety repairs issues. And each lender has some FHA qualifications overlays on property condition. Call me to help avoid the pit falls in buying a home. I have over 30 years experience to put to work for you. Laurie Dame laureidame@kw.com
Norman Adams, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Anything is possible send me an email at Norman.L.Adams@gmail.com And I can get you a list of propertys