Ron Harris, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Were there really only eight houses sold in Santa Fe duing the last three month period?

Asked by Ron Harris, Dallas, TX Fri Nov 16, 2007

Answers

3
Kurt Thomas, , 81501
Fri Nov 16, 2007
Are you basing the number off of Trulias listings? If so it may not be %100 accurate. The only way to actually count up FSBO's and Listed homes closed would be contacting the County Assesors office. Not everything is reported through the MLS or posted on Trulia.
Bill Schwent, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Thu Mar 13, 2008
Ron,
The best source for "sold" data anywhere in New Mexico is a local real estate broker. New Mexico is a non-disclosure state so not every sale is available to the public. Let me know what your needs are and I will see what I can do to assist you.
Web Reference:  http://www.remax-santafe.com
Emily Medvec, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Sat Sep 25, 2010
Ron, I see your question is still out there. Market conditions in Santa Fe, NM are not even close to your statement even going back to 2007 or certainly to today. My best advice would be to contact a local Santa Fe Realtor for current stats and information. Homes are selling in Santa Fe everyday. If you are looking to take advantage of our market today and the current interest rates, it is best to work with a buyer broker or a Realtor experienced in Relocation. I am available to help you save time and money and certainly give you real stats and a better explanation of our real estate market and opportunities.