We need a realtor to sell 6 lots that we own in Fairfield Glade, Can you help us? bets320@juno.com

Asked by Betty Mondeel, 56431 Sat Sep 15, 2007

Answers

5
Bernice Poli…, Agent, Crossville, TN
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Betty,
It mostly depends on the location of your lots and how well you price them as to how quickly they may sell. I've been selling lots here in Fairfield Glade for 15 years and would be happy to tell you what you could ask for these lots to get them sold. You can call me or email me. Thanks, Bernice Polizzotto
Dave DeVos, Agent, Crossville, TN
Fri May 9, 2008
Been selling Fairfield Glade for 35 years. Call me or e-mail the locations. DAVE
Murray Cunni…, Both Buyer And Seller, 38501
Tue Mar 11, 2008
Betty
Fairfield sold a lot of worthless lots.They never built roads or sewer to them. Depends tremendously on location. Are you having to pay 6 separate dues? Golfers used to buy the cheaper lots just to play golf at the glade.
James Firley, Agent, Crossville, TN
Thu Feb 21, 2008
IF you provide the name on the deed I can search and find the lots, then the market value and let you know what to anticipate.
Web Reference:  http://www.jimfirley.com
Erica Davenp…, , 37763
Wed Sep 19, 2007
I am more than happy to speak with you about the lots you have in fairfield glade. Can you give me the address for your lots? Do you know if the lots perk? Do you have a current survey for the property? how long have you owned them? are just some of my questions....please give me a call 865-696-1943 Erica Davenport or listwitherica@gmail.com