We got few questions and appreciate greatly anyone who can help us answer these. What are the marketing?

Asked by UMJZAB, Louisiana Sat Feb 23, 2008

conditions in Pineville? What is $/per square feet? What is the percentage of population that are buying? First time, investors, single F, couples, Single M? What is the value of a home close to the VA hospital? What are the questions to ask to a realtor about a property? What are the questions to ask to a realtor if I want to list a property-single family home? Is it realistic to ask for a marketing plan?

Answers

4
Daniel, , Baton Rouge, LA
Mon May 21, 2012
realistic market plan? keep dropping the price until someone makes an offer
Daniel, , Baton Rouge, LA
Mon May 21, 2012
really?? OK I can play along

Pineville is a very rural, Few jobs, economy sucks, most residents travel great distances for a job, lots of meth labs discovered, Single M - F ?? who cares
Mary Sonnier, Agent, Alexandria, LA
Sun May 20, 2012
Umjzab you are asking a lot of great questions. I would love to sit down with you and answer all these for you. A realtor should defineately give you a good marketing plan and show you what their strategies will be to sell your home. Call me and let's get together. 318-664-6387
Darci Lambert, Agent, Mandeville, LA
Mon Feb 25, 2008
All of the questions listed in your post are best answered by a local Realtor in that market. A good listing agent should always provide you with a marketing plan and also all the various web sites your listings will appear on. I wish you all the best in your sale!