We are thinking of buying a home in Archer FL but worry about being able to resell it later on. How long are homes typically on the market in Archer?

Asked by Jamie Mayfield, Starke, FL Sat May 26, 2012

Would also like to see a comparison to Gainesville fl

Answers

2
Kerry Childe…, Agent, Gainesville, FL
Sat May 26, 2012
Your question can be answered by looking at historical trends. The market has changed dramatically for the worst (taking longer to sell and for less money) in the past 5 years. 5 years from now, optimistically, it should improve over today’s condition. That means if you buy now you should be better off in 5 years (taking less time to sell and making more money).
Are you, buying a home, building a house or speculating on a land investment?
I’d be happy to discuss this with you face to face. Just call me at 352-378-7015 for an appointment.
Thanks, Kerry
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat May 26, 2012
Please connect with a local Florida Realtor, to discuss what price range and size of home you are interested in and how long you think you may stay in it.... Then that Realtor should be able to sort
through the numbers with you and make some recommendations. As far as the future goes, I wish
all Realtors would have a crystal ball to come up with answers.

The economy changes, the employment status changes, people are moving in and out of areas,
all of it is hard to predict.... so look at the picture of today and with the help of the Realtor make some
well educated assumptions and then make the best decision for YOURSELF YOUR OWN NEEDS.

I am wondering if the village health department and animal control is not taking care of RATS
Iknow that several suburban villages do take care of rats..... That would be my first call.....

Mice is another story, but rats I think they do check where they are nesting, they double check if they are still using the hide out, and then
they put poison to kill them....

Hope this helps.
Edith