Market Conditions in 78728>Question Details

Emmettpkwy, Home Owner in 78728

We are selling our home in 78728 and I was curious as to how the market has been the past 3 months for this area.

Asked by Emmettpkwy, 78728 Mon May 9, 2011

Answers

7
Dugan, while doing some in depth research for you about your area, I noticed your house is already on the market. I would recommend you speak to your Realtor, Jeff, and have him run comps, etc., and update you on your market area. Hopefully you have doen that already as that is key in preparing and pricing your home properly!! Good luck, Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Co.
Hi Emmett,

If you'd like to sit down to review the comparable sales data for 78728 I'd be happy to meet with you. In addition to the market data there are several other factors that will affect the sales price of your home - location in the area, the condition of the home, what upgrades you've done and what can be done to maximize the value of your property. You did not mention if you are working with a Listing Agent so if you are not, I'd really like to meet with you at your convenience in order to discuss how I can best help you get your home sold!

Heather Kight
heather@heathershomes360.com
512-789-1871
Keller Williams
If you are "moving up" I know of a GREAT move-up program! Saving money on your sale if you buy in a specific neighborhood full of incentives!!!

Sean Graff, Realtor
Dear Emmett,

Since January 1, there have been 38 sold homes in the 78728 zip code. Presently, there are 57 active listings and approximately 10 homes presently pending. There seems to be a fair amount of activity in the area, so if you price your home competitively and present it in its most attractive state you should be able to sell it. Best of luck! If you have anymore questions, please email me back.

Janet Cloudt, REALTOR, GRI, CLHMS
HOME SWEET HOME AUSTIN, PLR
http://www.HomeSweetHomeAustin.com
E-mail: jcloudt@sbcglobal.net
During the last three months 28 homes have sold in the are at an average price of $159,500 or about $98 per square foot. Over the last couple of years prices have been flat, but have trended slightly down in the last few months.

GIve me a call or note if you'd like more details. jim@therobillardgroup.com (512)413-9345
Hello Emmett,

I can send you a detailed market report for your neighborhood and the 78728 zip code area. It helps to compare sales that are similar to your home in size, condition and amenities. If you would like to talk further please give me a call or email me.

Best of luck to you.

Don Groff
REALTOR | Mortgage Broker | Consultant
Buy - Sell - Lease - Invest
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Hi, Emmettpkwy.
Best answer I can provide - your agent should have this information at her/his fingertips.