We are looking for a 1 year rental agreement on a 3 bedroom home for rent in Honea Path, SC. The home must

Asked by Kristi, Honea Path, SC Tue Mar 11, 2008

be available in April 2008. We are a christian, non smoking family transferring from the midwest.. We will consider all monthly rates . Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
K

Answers

1
Steve Gardner, , Greenville, SC
Wed Mar 12, 2008
Kristi,

Congratulations on deciding to make the move to the Upstate! As a local real estate professional the first question I have for you is why are you looking for a rental, as opposed to purchasing, especially in today's buyer friendly market. I'm sure however you have your reasons and I would love to put you in touch with my company's property management division as they may be to help. If you have any questions or would like for me to send you any literature on the area I would be more than happy to help. Please feel free to call or email me!

Steve Gardner
(864) 569-3349
sgardner@coldwellbankercaine.com