Market Conditions in Parker>Question Details

wx_man, Home Buyer in Parker, CO

We are currently renting @ 10550 Mt Columbia Pl, Parker, CO 80138 We were wanting to make on offer on the house. What is the suggested market value?

Asked by wx_man, Parker, CO Mon Dec 30, 2013

Not much maint. has been done, non-efficient windows throughout (single pane).

Answers

7
To protect your interests and go through the process of purchasing the home, you would best be served having your own agent. The seller pays for the buyer's agent. I would like to interview for the position. Marci Bader, CNE, BPOR, and Realtor. My contact number is 303-887-7246.
Wx_man,

You need a good Buyer's Agent to work with you to determine the the market value of the home. He can do a Comparative Market Analysis and let you know. You may be able to purchase the home at a good price by working with your landlord who knows you.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Hello Wx_man:

While you can possibly get a good deal by purchasing a private deal by negotiating with the owner, I recommend that you hire a Realtor to represent you.

The market value is not the only consideration in the purchase of the home. An licensed agent, and even better a Realtor, can assist you throughout the entire process including but not limited to the negotiation, obtaining HOA if there is one, helping you estimate costs of repairs, review title work, etc.

It is always best to have an experienced agent or Realtor there to help you navigate the now 16 pages of the purchase contract as well as the number of addendums that are in place to protect buyers/sellers.

I am a licensed Realtor in the Parker area and would be happy to assist you if you are still in need.

Roxanne 303-588-4004
Hi wx_man,

I do not see this home listed in the MLS, so I am guessing it's a private deal you are hoping to put together with the owner/your landlord. While you certainly can negotiate and handle this all on your own, I would strongly recommend you hire a Realtor to represent you. That Realtor can tour the home to come up with the accurate market value and guide you through the entire transaction (from title review, to obtaining HOA docs to negotiating inspection items, etc) Having a buyers' agent doesn't cost you a penny and saves you a mound of headache. Regardless of which route you decide to take on this, you really should have an experienced agent tour the home in person to give you the best idea of the value.

Marina Jensen
Cherry Creek Properties
303 908-9117
http://www.MarinaJensen.com
I live in Parker and sell real estate there. I would be happy to stop by.
According to my AVM: $323,955. Confidence score of 79. Of course, without seeing the property, selecting appropriate comparable sales and making necessary adjustments it's hard to know for sure. How accurate does it sound to you?
It is coming in around 300K-325K depending on the condition and finishes. I offer a 1% rebate of commission for use toward closing costs.

Chae H. Bae - Managing Broker
Professional Realty Group

4380 South Syracuse Street Suite 309 I Denver, CO 80237
Direct: 888.554.0144 I Office: 303.351.5500 I Facsimile: 303.333.2447
cbae@PRGOnline.biz I http://www.PRGOnline.biz

"IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: The foregoing message (including all attachments) may contain CONFIDENTIAL and/or PRIVILEGED INFORMATION and is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. It is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. It may contain CONFIDENTIAL and/or PRIVILEGED INFORMATION and may also be protected by other PRIVILEGE. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and subject to CRIMINAL and/or CIVIL SANCTIONS. Please reply to the sender that you have received this message in error, then permanently delete it and destroy all of its contents immediately."