Want to move to Idaho since retirement and disability has come into play. Looking for a rent to own /or help with bad credit.

Asked by reynoldj220, Coeur D Alene, ID Tue Aug 20, 2013

Answers

3
Andrew Byrd, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Coeur D Alene, ID
Wed Mar 19, 2014
I'm not sure if you are aware but many areas of Idaho allow for 100% financing through a USDA or Rural Development loan, with seller contribution of closing costs you can get into a home without having to spend any money. I see you feel you have bad credit, please contact me and I would love to look furthuer into it for you to see what needs to be done to qualify you for such a loan. 208-818-3768
Totally agree that by contacting a lender like Andrew, you could be surprised at what you might be able to do. I know Andrew and vouch for his abilities!
Flag Wed May 7, 2014
Cindy Lee, Other Pro, Spokane, WA
Thu Apr 17, 2014
Check with your local lender for your specific situation. As lender's we often talk to people several months before the borrower puts in an offer.
Tanya Ess-Yo…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Please see provided link below to connect with a re/max agent in your area. They are very professional and would be more than willing to assist you in all your real estate needs.