MILESSTEVEND…, Home Buyer in Gulf Shores, AL

Asked by MILESSTEVENDAVIS, Gulf Shores, AL Fri Jan 18, 2013

This question was asked from…

Hi Miles,
This is a condo/hotel. There are no monthly main fees. The money broguth in from rentals is used to pay all the bills for the entire complex, I believe except property taxes. From what I know, at the end of the month if there is not enough money to pay the bills, the owners are charged. That is the way they have had it set up for a long time. I sold a condo there about 10 years ago for 195,000. That is how it was set up. The prices have come down substantially.
Good Morning. Ocean Trillium Vacation property and investment opportunity. Not Timeshare! Condo/Hotel. Oceanviews from the balcony and living room. Full ownership with unique rental management plan, with owners expense paid from rental pool revenue. Full disclosure of management program will be provided. Profits are distrubted monthly. Poos is oceanfront. Own your peiece of the beach for a fraction of the cost. Your #1 REALTOR choice in New Smyrnra Beach, Donna Concannon.
This property is a Condotel. Owners have use of a unit in the building for 179 days a year, and in exchange for having their unit rented out, they have ZERO association fees. As an owner, you are not guaranteed your own unit when you come to stay, the unit is part of a rental pool. This is not a typical arrangement, and Condotels are low in price because of this fact.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Thanks, Les Zunk