Undecided to sell land in Suncreek Ranch/Rosharon TX?

Asked by Lissette, Rosharon, TX Mon Feb 11, 2008

Does anyone know the potential for the area located around Suncreek Ranch? Is property going to rise?

Answers

5
Kim Caldwell, Agent, Lake Jackson, TX
Thu Feb 14, 2008
I am a realtor in Lake Jackson and grew up in the Angleton area. Houston is continuing to move out toward the Rosharon area, especially around the new 288 area. However the area currently surrounding the Suncreek Ranch still has lots of room to grow. Rosharon is about 11 miles outside of Angleton. The subdivision has several very nice homes and the good thing is that the lots are large. Through the years as Houston begins to expand out, I do believe that the property will rise in value. We have already seen that happen over the years. If you are interested in that area, you can give me a call at 979-297-5555. I work for American Realty and am very familiar with that area. Let me know if I can be of any more help.
Ckizzee, Home Buyer, Rosharon, TX
Sat Jan 28, 2017
is suncreek ranch in risaron in flood zone
Holly Dool, , Rosharon, TX
Thu Oct 4, 2012
I live in Suncreek Ranch and am a Realtor with Realty Associates. I also have horses and understand the needs of those with animals. This area went through some issues when many of the lots were sold by the developer with a balloon payment due. The balloon paymnet came due and many didn't have the money as we were in a down-turn in the economy so they had to sell them or rise foreclosure- that is why so many have been on the market. However, I have sold lots of land out here and am primarily a land and country home specialist. Lot prices are on the rise out here and there is plenty or room to grow in this area as it coninues to become a very desirable area. You can reach me at 832-520-1803 for deed restrictions, well and utility questions, etc.
Is a well required in Suncreek Ranch Estate II?
Flag Wed Apr 20, 2016
Is a well needed in Suncreek Ranch estates II?
Flag Wed Apr 20, 2016
Andrea Demop…, , 77515,77566,77541,77531,77583,77534,77422,77480,77486,77511
Thu Mar 13, 2008
I am Andrea Demopulos with Coldwell Banker United, Realtors. The property around Suncreek Ranch does have the potential to rise. I currently have property for sale in that area along CR 48 and have recently sold property in that area in the last year. Of course the rise in price all depends on the location and property. I would be happy to speak to you about your land . You can reach me on my cell at 979-864-6192 or my office number is 979-849-2000 X 135.
Kathy Fisher, Agent, Decatur, TX
Tue Feb 12, 2008
I lived in & around that area for almost 26 years and still have family there in Angleton. It's hard to believe how it has grown in the past seven years since I have been gone. ANYWAY, it seems that most of that area is seeing prices rise continuously, especially in the past four years.
There are two real estate companies in the area that I would suggest that you call and let them tell you what has sold in that area in the past year to see exactly what the market trends look like. One is Coldwell Banker United Realtors in Angleton Office at (800) 355-9455 and Will Clark Real Estate at (979) 849-1101. These are two very reputable offices in the area. ONE OTHER THING to be sure and ask each of these or anyone else you might decide to check with is "DOES THIS AREA FLOOD?" Watch out of that in most areas around Rosharon.
Good luck and God Bless.