To homeowners and buyers, what are your feelings on the market right now. Curious to hear what you are feeling and thinking?

Asked by Sean M Farley, Ramsey, NJ Thu Dec 2, 2010

I am a local realtor riding this wave of ups and downs in this market, but also viewing a great opportunity for folks in some cases being able to buy for the same or less than they are renting. And for homeowners, it's tough but perhaps might be the best opportunity to buy up or for those who bought before 2002 still an opportunity to make a profit. Loved to hear your perspective

Answers

2
Sean M Farley, Agent, Ramsey, NJ
Thu Dec 2, 2010
Edith- Thanks for your response. We are both out in the trenches everyday fighting for our clients and trying to keep folks needs met, but I do want to hear what folks are feeling. Sometimes I think we believe we know what they are thinking and feeling, but are not truly listening to the concerns at hand. If we understand this very vital piece of our service to others, we connect with what is most important and can help calm some of the conflict and challenges that are out there.

Sean
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu Dec 2, 2010
Not sure this is the right venue for you to contact or connect with homeowners and buyers, they are the ones asking the questions here and needing you to give them well educated answers....

I am not a homeowner or buyer, I am a Realtor like you, and I can only tell you that the feelings of the buying and selling public, depends on their particular financial situation in this economy.

Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago Connection
working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://tinyurl.com/MeetEdith