This location appears to be surrounded by mobile home parks; that would seem to lend an odd feel to the neighborhood. Is this a really nice area?

Asked by robert.getz, Sun City, AZ Wed Jun 26, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3115882684-1601-W-Sunnyside-D…

Answers

5
Kate Ward’s answer
Kate Ward, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sun Aug 4, 2013
All AZ have planned communities, meaning within a certain radius, you will always find a certain number of rentals,, condos, single family including mobiles....the builder has to submit to the state for approval, and they plan an area so all kinds of homes are made available and a balance obtained.
Kathy Osborne…, Home Buyer, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Mar 17, 2015
Sunnyslope isn't a nice area and there are lots of mobile home parks around.
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Jan 1, 2015
Have you driven past the area to see the community and get a feel for the neighborhood?
cdonyourmind, Home Seller, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Mar 11, 2014
There are NO mobile home parks anywhere near this house. Very nice neighborhood.
Mary E Tesen…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jun 26, 2013
are you interested in buying this property and if so I will further research it for you. please contact me to discuss.