Jenny Hoopin…, Home Buyer in King George, VA

There is a empty lot right next door to this house. How do I go about finding owner to see if they are wanting to sell? I love this particular house a

Asked by Jenny Hoopingarner, King George, VA Sun Jun 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/King_George/sold/991964…

Answers

3
Can you furnish me with the address of the house in question and I should be able to tell you about the lot, Give me a call 540-846-2338
THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING. I BELIEVE I GOT IT WORKED OUT.
Flag Mon Jun 17, 2013
Simply stop by the courthouse (which is on Rt. 3). Ask them to help you look up who the owner is and the address.

Also, contact me and perhaps I can assist you.

Carolyn Liddell, Broker
Sun Realty of Fredericksburg
540-371-0050
Carolyn@suncompanies.biz
My advice would be to check out the land records and they should tell you who owns it. The clerks at the office will help you, but you have to do your own research. I've provided a link that gives more information. Good luck! :)
Thank you so much for the link! Can you do this search at home or do I physically have to go to court house?
Flag Sun Jun 16, 2013