There doesn't seem to be many comps for North tustin Hills zip 92705 - Do you think the area will drop in

Asked by M. Johnson, Orange, CA Sun Jun 22, 2008

value over the next year? Why no Sales?

Answers

8
Ivans Collas, Agent, Irvine, CA
Wed Jul 15, 2015
Greetings Mr. Johnson,
I really enjoyed reading all the good comments on your thread. I work exclusively in North Tustin (Santa Ana unincorporated). The nicknames these hills have always make me chuckle. I would like to assist you in your real estate's needs.

Cheers!

Ivans Collas
Realty One Group
949-929-5790
http://WWW.Ivanscollas.com
Manuel Domi…, Agent, Tustin, CA
Tue Sep 23, 2014
Hi M. Johnson,
I hope you are well. Just wondering if you have a larger house, more like an estate, leading to not many comps in the area. I live in Panorama Heights, and there are plenty of houses here available to use as comps. At least that is the case with my home. So, to answer your question... Yes! The trend and as we see what the market is doing on its own keeping inventory still low but offers coming in a little less and sellers going with it due to five, six, Seven, months sells just wanting there money back and quick.
If you are thinking or suspecting something like the burst on pricing to go down. To me that is way out of the question and won't happen. There are more people working and those people are out their spending their money and fueling the economy, keeping the circulation of that dollar and interest rates are still low so people will get to make their mortgage and all their other bills with out drowning or killing one self. Hope this helps you out a little.
M do you ask do to the fact you are considering putting up your home For Sale. I so call me and can tell you what it is like to market, list, and sell, during the holidays. I think you will actually be surprised as to the answer... So text me or call me, I would like to hear your response to answer here and as to what you feel about selling during the holidays, and hopefully to the start of a new friendship and pal. If you would like to research on the go download my app to your droid or apple phone
oh Ya Almost forgot, it late already!

Enrique Dominguez,
CAL BRE # 01796624

Realty One Group
2300 E. Katella Ave
Ste. 100
Anaheim, CA 92806
Fax: 714-512-8689
ocrealtorMD@gmail.com

Search All Listings On Your Phone! Just text 1ZRC to 87778 or go to:
http://app.realtyonegroup.com/1ZRC
Flag Tue Sep 23, 2014
Mike Capobia…, Agent, Orange, CA
Wed Sep 21, 2011
time will tell it all will hinge on the jobs and interest rates.
Edward & Lau…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Feb 24, 2009
I sell real estate and live in North Tustin with my wife and 4 children. If you would like any specific information please contact me at eblatchford@coldwellbanker.com or call me at 714-865-6348 and I would be more than happy to help .
Team Kociela, Agent, Tustin, CA
Mon Jun 23, 2008
Hi, Mr. or Ms. Johnson. All the answers so far are great ones -- but the bigger issue is where, exactly, is North Tustin and what are the values in the different areas. Any credible realtor can pull you the comps for 92705 from the Multiple Listing Service -- but not all comps are created equal. 92705 - or technically "Unincorporated Santa Ana," is bordered by three different cities--the city of Santa Ana, the city of Tustin, and the City of Orange. That said, there are three different school districts servicing homes in 92705, and each has a very different impact on home values. In fact, even within each school district, certain Elementary Schools are more in demand than others, and increase (or decrease) property values.

A good example is the street Fairhaven Extension. If you live on the South Side of Fairhaven Extension, you kids will go to Foothill High School in the Tustin Unified School District. If, however, you live across the street on the North side of Fairhaven Extension, your children will go to El Modena High School, part of the Orange Unified School District.

Whether this is a good or bad thing is completely personal. If your kids are already in the Orange School DIstrict, this means that you can live in North Tustin, but keep them in Orange Schools--plus, the cost of the North Tustin home will be more comparable to costs for homes in Orange, which means, generally, more affordable.

In the Tustin Unified District, Arroyo Elementary is the most preferred elementary... although they're all excellent!... and homes within the Arroyo district often get a premium price.

Head West in 92705, and you may run into the Santa Ana Unified School District, while a home just across the road will be Orange Unified.

What is the best property for you? That all depends on your personal needs. Work with a professional realtor who 1) You like, and 2) who specializes in the area you're interested in. It's a great time to buy, so go find your dream house!
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Jun 23, 2008
Hi there M Johnson, Just thought I would send you this on Zip 92705
In North Tustin there are currently 11 active Short sales/ subject to lender approval properties.
There are 4 in Back up position
There are 2 showing up as REO/ Lender Owned.

If you have a property in mind and are having difficulty finding comps let me know
Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Estates
Homa Moaddel, Agent, Foothill Ranch, CA
Sun Jun 22, 2008
Hi M. Johnson,

When there are no comps you can use the comps for another but similar neighborhood. As for price, I think we have at min. one more year of soft market. What influences the prices are the number of shortsales and bankowns. If an area has several bankowns that is an area that price is likely to drop farther. If you need information about bankown and shortsale for North Tustin I can provide you.

Homa
Broker Associate
Prudential California Realty
Mission Viejo
(949)637-3845
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sun Jun 22, 2008
Hi there M. What price ranges are you looking for.
There has been 55 sales in 92705 since 1/1/2008,
41 sales since 3/1/2008.
In the ranges of $ 750,000 to $ 1,000,000 there has been 13 sales since 3/1/2008
In the ranges of $ 1,000,000 to $ 3,000,000 there has been 11 sales since 3/1/2008

I have lived in 92705 for 18 years and I am an area specialist in this area. The homes have come down some in certain pockets of 92705. However with Foothill High School being so sought after there is still a strong demand for N Tustin. Many sellers who had their homes on the market have leased them out or are just not selling right now. If you would like more detailed information please feel fee to call me or
e-mail me

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Estates
N Tustin area specialist.
(714) 552-6817
michael-barron@sbcglobal.net