The huge inventory of for sale signs have all but disapeared from Vista Hills in the last 6 months. Is this a good market to sell now?

Asked by Mikem, Rio Rancho, NM Wed Nov 4, 2009

Answers

6
*, , Rio Rancho, NM
Sat Nov 14, 2009
I just sold two house in Vista Hills in the past month. Due to the first time home buyer program this is the time to sell. Rio Rancho's inventory has fallen 33%. Some areas are showing a increase in price. I just listed a home in Vista Hills and recieving much activity. I have sold more homes in Vista Hills in the past two years than any other realtor. The secret is pricing, showability and marketing. I would be happy to send you the latest stats on Vista Hills. The stats are good. Any questions about Vista Hills or Rio Rancho please give me a call. 505-715-7641
kjflk;asdjfh…, , Los Lunas, NM
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Mikem, It is a good market to sell your home...but only if your house meets several criteria. One is the condition. If it is excellent, you'll have no problem selling your home if you consider the other factors which are just as relative. Those are Condition and Location. Location you can't do much about. but, if the location is good, that will help you sell your home. Last but not least is the price of your home. That is going to drive people to it or away from it. These criteria don't change much, good market or not so good.

If you want to contact me, I'll give you a Free Market Analysis to help you determine whether the time is right for you. I am a REALTOR in Rio Rancho and know the local market. Give me a call.
Web Reference:  http://www.SearchHomesNM.com
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Wed Nov 4, 2009
Mikem

It's a great time to sell if you are priced right?.........If you owe $200,000 and the "Priced Right" sale price is $150,000 then perhaps it is not a good market or time to sell....

It all depends on what you wish to achieve with the sale of your property and will the "Priced Right" allow you meet your goals/needs.....

Good luck, Dunes
Geraldine Go…, , Rio Rancho, NM
Wed Nov 4, 2009
It is a great time to sell. Homes in Vista Hills are not lasting long on the market if priced correctly. This neighborhood is great for first time home buyers. If you are interested on how I can get your home sold in the least amount of time for the highest price, give me a call.
Joe Maez, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Nov 4, 2009
Susan is right on the money. Vista Hills is a great community and is prime for a first time home buyer. We should find out very soon if the tax credit is going to be extended. If it is extended it would be a great time to put your home on the market. Vista Hills and North Hills have been selling very fast. I give it 30 days on the market if your home is staged correctly.
Susan Agosti…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Nov 4, 2009
Houses in the mid price range from $135-$165k are first time homebuyers price range right now. With the $8000 tax credit ending by the end of this month (you have to be under contract by the end of Nov.) and close in Dec., houses are selling like crazy. If your house is priced right and shows nice, it will sell.