The house at 2047 North Bridge, Germantown, TN 38139 recently sold in the last several months, however, I

Asked by Gary, Germantown, TN Sat Mar 28, 2009

can't find the final sales price for this particular property in any database. Can you tell me the sales price?

Answers

2
Patty Everitt, Agent, collierville, TN
Sun Mar 29, 2009
Have you seen this house, I liked it , great pool, area, schools, upstairs a little "tight", but for 3117-3129 sq. ft. , I liked it , No bedrooms down, so that might be keeping it from selling,
The history on this home is the original sell mentioned below -2000 for $252,500, then multiple attempts for resale, with several off market and withdrawn situations, longest on market with no sale is 231 days,
Yr is 1988, 4 br's,3.1 bath, on one sheet it showed 5 brs, so would have to see if that is an office, I viewed this over a year ago with another client. they wanted the bedroom down, more than a pool.
If you are interested I could call the homeowner for you- this could be the year they could sell it !
RATES ARE GREAT !
Take care,
Web Reference:  http://www.PattyEveritt.com
Terry Longmi…, , Memphis, TN
Sat Mar 28, 2009
Gary,
This house was listed on the MLS last year but was withdrawn on the 1st of Dec. 2008. I cannot find any recrod that it has sold in the past 4 months. The last sale was in 2000