Thanks. We will buy the lot now.

Asked by Joe, York, PA Sun Nov 30, 2008

Ideally the best time to buy is when the martket is depressed and materials are also low (not yet). The PPI has not fallen with petro-chemical prices. It may lag 4-6 months.

I could start the specification and RFQ process but the best quotes will come 3- 6months from now. Interest rate are actually very low now. So there is a balance. Do you think interest rates will stabilize? Do you agree that materials are falling?

Answers

3
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sun Nov 30, 2008
Lynn.....how do closing hardware stores affect the price raw materials in the global economy, which I beleive is the direction the question was going....
Trisha Wade, , York, PA
Fri Dec 12, 2008
Materials may be falling, but you will not know when they have hit bottom until they start going back up. Everything is a guessing game and your guess is as good as mine.
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun Nov 30, 2008
Undetermined regarding interest rates, we can't predict the future. Materials falling in price what type of materials? Many national hardware stores are closing locations perhaps you might be able to get deals place in storage.
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com