Splitting property, building house than selling.

Asked by Spencer, Gilmer, TX Wed Oct 1, 2008

We have a nice 4 bedroom brick house on 27 acres 1 mile from Gilmer TX. We are Considering splitting the property and building a 3 bedroom nice house. Is this smart with the aconomy and the area? We will be selling both properties.

Answers

1
PAT Russell, Agent, LONGVIEW, TX
Mon Oct 12, 2009
My name is PAT RUSSELL and I am with United Country Texas Properties here in Gilmer, Tx. Absolutely, it is my opinion that now is a good time with the interest rates so low. That makes selling homes a lot better and it helps Buyers to actually get "more home" for the money. Gilmer is an outstanding rural town and it is my belief that real estate will always be good here. More and more people are moving from the larger cities. I would love to assist in any way. Thank you for the question......"No One Sells Country, Like United Country" !

Pat Russell, Realtor
United Country Texas Properties, Gilmer, Tx. pat _can_sell@live.com cell: (903) 241-4535