Rental value for a house in Morganville / Marlboro NJ.

Asked by R, Del Rey R, Albuquerque, NM Tue Feb 5, 2008

I am moving for work from CA >> NY, I would like to rent in New Jersey, Marlboro/Morganville , Nj area with atleast 4 bed, 3- 4 bath closer to NY commute. What would be the rental value for a house in morganville marlboro area with a short term lease for 3-4 months untill summer.
I would like to researchthe area and buy a house later, so a development like property would be nice.
Appreciate any inputs on rentals values in the area. Also if there are any listing place please advise to get rental listings.

Reddy

Answers

6
Peter Bennett, , Little Silver, NJ
Fri Apr 4, 2008
Have you considered a pre-rental home inspection? It is used mainly to document the condition of the property at the time of move-in, thence avoiding any conflicts at the time of move-out. This is especially useful for when you request all of your security deposit. It can also advise you of safety concerns, i.e. electrical, HVAC, trip/slip fall hazards. Contact me if I can help. Peter
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Tue Mar 18, 2008

You may have already found a rental, but if not..........

Marlboro has a few rentals right now...and nearby Holmdel has several. The rentals I looked at are looking for longer term, but many may entertain a short term rental. There are many developments in both Marlboro and Holmdel. Colts Neck is an option, too.

I am from CA, so I am curious where you are coming from in CA., I lived in South Ca, but spent a lot of time working in the Bay area, too.

I live on the Jersey shore.....where an option for NYC commuting is via ferry. From Marlboro, one can travel by bus, train, or drive. The same options exist closer to the shore, plus the option of the ferry.

Train and Bus: http://www.njtransit.com/hp/hp_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=Hom…
Ferry: http://seastreak.com/SeaStreak
Ferry: http://www.nywaterway.com/

We have an extensive relo package with maps, community guides and area info. Please feel free to request. There is no obligation.

Deborah Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group
732 530-6350
Deborah@PeninsulaFirst.com
mmmm, , 07031
Fri Mar 14, 2008
Expect to paid anywhere from $2500 to $4500 a month for what you are looking for in Marlboro. There are some short term leases but very few at this time. I can email you these rentals. I live in the area and can answer any question you have about Marlboro. Good Luck!
Linette Carr…, Agent, Wilmington, DE
Tue Feb 5, 2008
Try looking in the beach areas. The homes are sitting vacant and the owners would probably love to have a renter in them during the winter and spring months.Nice communityies that are close to the Parkway are spring Lake, Manasquan, Brielle, Belmar. Those are the communities I can think of. I grew up in the area and I happen to be a Manasquan fan. Contact a realtor in the area and they should be able to help you find something nice. Good luck !
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Tue Feb 5, 2008
Go to Realtor.com and search the MLS number - or go to my website

Rental MLS# 811478
Sale MLS# 811477

John Sacktig - Orange Key Realty 732-213-1409
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Tue Feb 5, 2008
Short term reantals are available... but we can do it. Expect top pay from 2200 - 2900 for a house rental.
I have one that you may be able to do.. South River NJ a nice 4 bedroom colonial.

Let me ASAP as it is also for sale.

John - 732-213-1094 direct