Rental Market for Single Family Homes in Charlotte, NC

Asked by N, 28214 Tue Oct 14, 2008

What is the rental market like for single family homes in Charlotte, NC, specifically in the zip code area 28214?

Answers

4
Get-smart, , Durham, NC
Sun Oct 26, 2008
are you located in Charlotte, if not you will need someone that can handle screening and processing. You can also sub out the minor work for little or nothing.
Lexie Longst…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Oct 15, 2008
Post on Craig's LIst with pictures... and a fun title/Headline and you shouldn't have much trouble. A lot of buyers are holding off buying right now and it seems like there are lots of people looking for rentals. Change your post out every couple days... ! Good luck.
N, Home Buyer, 28214
Wed Oct 15, 2008
Thanks Lexie. I hear the rental market for single family home is a bit slow right now in Charlotte. I'm looking for a new tenant and hope that is not the case.
Lexie Longst…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Oct 15, 2008
The rental market in Charlotte is pretty good. Most houses are renting in just a few weeks...
I have people calling me looking for rentals in the areas that I work. I would think you won't have much trouble renting out a home in 28214.