Recent condo sales in Stamford, Connecticut

Asked by Valerie Yankus, Marion, CT Thu Dec 6, 2007

What have condominiums with approximately 750 square feet and one bedroom been selling for in Stamford?

Answers

3
Charles Nedd…, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Fri Jul 3, 2009
Having recently sold four Stamford One Bedroom condominiums with 700-900 sqft, I can say that the average buyer paid $225,000. Each of these properties were resales and not new construction. Each property had minimal improvements. There are excellent values in the condo market...it continues to be a great time to buy and invest in Stamford CT Real Estate.
Charlie Nedder Realtor
Weichert Capital Properties
Stamford CT Real Estate
203-524-4303
http://WWW.CNEDDER.COM
Alisha Gunraj, , Homes of Fairfield County, Stamford, Norwalk
Wed Jan 16, 2008
Hey Valerie,

It really depends on your style/taste. You can pay anywhere from 200's all the way up to 500's and sometimes more. Do you like new construction, two level, or one level. Do you want to be close to train? All these factors would come into play as well. If you want to learn more about the area you can visit my website and search for homes in real time. feel free to contact me with any questions.

Alisha Gunraj
Always Going the Extra Mile!
Kw Associate Partner, Serving Fairfield County
BA Degree,Realtor®,NAR
Phone:203-554-4481
Website:AlishaHomes.com
Email:AlishaSellsHomes@kw.com
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Dec 7, 2007
Hi Valerie,

Check out the link below. Trulia has information for over 420 condo sales that occurred in the last nine months. You can refine the list by bedrooms and square-feet using the filters on the left side of the page.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative