Property Management in kissimme.

Asked by Danskerne, Outside U.S. Fri Sep 24, 2010

We are 5 Danish families who own vacationhomes in Encantada, Paradise Palms, Regal Palms etc. We all have agreements with various management companies and unfortunately also experiencing significant difference between the services offered.Some have everything included. = their management provides bookings, ordering of cleaning, check inn service, renewal of licenses and payment of all bills and taxes, while those of us who take care of these things yourself are paying the same monthly fee.?
Do you by any chance have knowledge of a management firm in Orlando area who can offer these very basic services at a low fixed monthly fee: 1. Key system that we can manage online to provide our customers with accescodes, 2. Be the local contact for clients who may need help. 3. Ensure ordering of cleaning after each booking, 4. Contact Handy Man, if something needs to be fixed. Since we almost do everything ourselves, we are looking for a simple and fair company who only charge for what they do.

Answers

3
Sange25_99, Home Buyer, Kissimmee, FL
Mon May 16, 2011
I recommend SanCan Property Management which is based in Kissimmee, FL. This is a full service property management company which includes advertising, booking, collecting payments, schedule cleanings, and guest emergency services. They are highly touted by all of their current clients. If you would like some more information or would like to contact SanCan Property Management, check out the link provided.
Danskerne, , Outside U.S.
Fri Sep 24, 2010
Sorry I must have been unclear above- we actually want to do most things by ourselves and by doing that get a lower fee with our "local contact".

I am just stating the difference between the management companies and their services at the same price :-)

Sorry for the mix up - we are looking for a cheap and simple solution for our vacation homes.
carlener par…, Agent, Apollo Beach, FL
Fri Sep 24, 2010
Hi Danskerne,

You mentioned that on of the families has a company that does everything. I would contact that company and arrange a meeting to discuss your needs. This company appears to have the ability to meet your expectations.

Web Reference:  http://homesbycarli.com