Price of house sold in old mill road uddingston g71 7 PF

Asked by Annie, 32533 Fri Jun 29, 2012

Answers

2
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Why do you want to know is my first thought..... Are you a buyer a seller in the area?
Here is what you need to do, whether you are a buyer a seller or both, connect with an experienced, local Realtor, be loyal to one, and he or she will be committed to YOU and get you all the information you are interested in. By the way a Buyers agent if you are a buyer is free to you as he or she will
most likely be paid by the sellers side out of the proceeds, if you are a seller you need to sign a listing agreement with his or her brokerage.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Hello Annie, I have looked through sold listings, and cannot find the property you are referring to. If you can give me a little more information, I would be happy to see what I can find out.
Myke Triebold
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
http://www.DestinHomeRealty.com