Predictions for the next 3-6 months

Asked by Maurita Kling, 04578 Mon Apr 2, 2012

We will be selling our house here in MAINE and retiring to your area in AZ within then next 3-6 months. We would like to have your thoughts on the number of listings and prices increasing or decreasing within that time frame and any info you can give us on how long short sales and/or foreclosure proceedings are currently taking. Any other info you can send will be greatly appreciated, ALONG WITH ANY INFO YOU CAN GIVE US ON A HOUSE LISTED FOR SALE ON RAQUEL CT; RIO RICO priced at 110k...it has been on the market for a long time, but we can't seem to get an up-to-date status on it..... Thanks, Marshall Kling

Answers

1
Jason Coleman, , Phoenix, AZ
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Here in AZ, from a Lenders view, supply is short. Pricing is slowly rising but not at a rate I would like to see. A short sale offer is taking about two months if it is not preapproved. If you would like one of our referral partners to send you listings in the area your looking at here in AZ please email me at savingsandloans@yahoo.com
602-451-5472
Jason Coleman
senior mortgage specialist
Peoples Mortgage Company