Port Richmond Philadelphia, Pa- Is it the new upcoming area

Asked by Tiffany, Port Richmond, Philadelphia, PA Fri May 16, 2008

Would it evolve like fishtown did? I had just bought property last year from there. Is this a good investment I made if I plan to live here for at least the next 5 years?

Answers

2
Bill Strehle, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Aug 13, 2009
Hi Tiffany,

My Name is Bill Strehle. I am a Realtor who grew up in Port Richmond and still have family there. I presently have a listing there as well. See the link below for the info. I agree with the previous Realtor who responded that certain blocks will not increase in value. As for your question regarding will it evolve like Fishtown, no it will not in my opinion. Prices really skyrocketed there and prices will not increase by the same level in Richmond. Although that is the case, you can find a good home at an affordable price in Port Richmond. Furthermore, I think it would be a good investment. I would be glad to speak with you regarding purchasing there. My cell is (856) 217-0017 and my email is Bill517Strehle@aol.com. Thank you.

Bill Strehle - Licensed in PA & NJ
George Slawt…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Fri May 16, 2008
I really believe that certain blocks in that area are not going to increase in value. However, it is generally an up and coming area. If you were to contact me, I can send you monthly reports that show your property's value every month automatically. Of course, I would need your email and mailing addresses. There is no pressure however, you can unsubscribe at any time. My email address is gslawter@comcast.net or you can call me at 215-676-0863 if you wanted to talk prior to releasing any information. Thank you and God bless.