Please remove this picture from your websit. This is very ugly picture. This landscap was did it by my tanent. This picture afect us to sell the house

Asked by gdeng2008, Tulsa, OK Sun May 19, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oklahoma/Tulsa/sold/547391-7738-…

Answers

4
John Ngo, Home Buyer, C & T Properties, Garner, NC
Wed Jun 5, 2013
this is my house, i am remodeling for leasing. if anybody has any question, just let me know. My phone number is 405 - 361 - 5264
Sheila CE 1…, Other Pro, Santa Monica, CA
Mon May 20, 2013
This is a Google street shot and not a picture posted by a Realtor. You should contact your listing agent and request updated photo's of the property be posted to improve the property appearance of your home.
Andy Brown, Agent, Tulsa, OK
Sun May 19, 2013
If you house is currently for sale you should talk to your agent about it's online marketing. This data was imported from the public record not your agent and the street images are from Google Maps. Their vehicle with the camera on top drove through this part of town shortly after the blizzard more than 4 years ago. You will still see some yards with stacks of tree limbs along the curbs.
Francie Bomer, Agent, Tulsa, OK
Sun May 19, 2013
It appears that this photo is a "google maps" photo and not something that can be edited. If this house is for sale, you should contact the listing agent so that new, more attractive, photos can be added to Trulia and other websites.