New home construction in Bridgewater

Asked by bridgewater_homebuyer, Bridgewater, NJ Mon Jan 21, 2013

I am looking to purchase a new home in Bridgewater. I got the details about carriage ct( http://www.trulia.com/property/3043456783-5-Carriage-Ct-Brid…) from Trulia, but the listing is on for quite long period( close to 2 years).

Any idea, why the homes are still on market for such a long period. Is it due to pricing or location or any other factor, which i need to be aware of.

Answers

3
Jerome Sodano, Agent, Bridgewater, NJ
Mon Jan 21, 2013
It is not that unusual for new construction to be listed for a long time. Often a builder will list the homes but not actually build any homes until they are sold. As far as location, I would take a drive by and see what you think. If you need help or want more information, let me know.

Jerome (Jerry) Sodano
RE/MAX Preferred Professionals
Office 908-895-1459
Cell 908-616-8487
Lee Ann Mela…, Agent, Bridgewater, NJ
Tue Jan 22, 2013
Jerome is correct on all points in his reply.

This new developement is more than one home. This location is close to 2 train stations, shopping/restaurants/service providers and bus service. Also convienent commuting via Rte. 22, 28, 78, 202/206, 287.

You should drive by and look at the site, lots available, neighborhood and decide if it meets your needs and wish list.

Lee Ann.
Padmini Dave, , Bridgewater, NJ
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Carriage ct houses in Bridgewater are modular homes. It is a nice cul-de-sac street. The houses are not built yet. Let me know, I can give you all the information you are looking for furthermore, I can give a tour of all other new construction homes in Bridgewater for your comparison. Thanks.

Padmini Dave
Century 21 Worden & Green
Cell: (908) 872-3846
E-mail: Padmini.Dave@Century21.Com