j.strickland…, Home Buyer in Oklahoma City, OK

Need two car parking area covered or garage

Asked by j.strickland1@cox.net, Oklahoma City, OK Tue Apr 23, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3114440759-6100-N-Brookline-A…

Answers

6
Wells Bridgett’s answer
Hi J
Are you specifically looking for a condo? I can most likely find you a single family home that will work better for you.
Please give me a call or email and we can discuss your options

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Elite
651-9320
Bridgett Wells
Bridgettwells@kw.com
I don't think that you will have an excessive amount of difficulty finding what you need. Most homes come with one or the other. What is the space going to be used for? Carparks do not provide as much security, but they are really convenient for recreational vehicles.

http://www.enwon.com.au/carpark-construction
Thats great, are you thinking just a car port or building a garage?
Looks like you are very interested in the Normandie complex. You would probably be better served to search out and find one single Realtor that meets your needs so that you can ask specific questions rather than asking semi-vague questions/comments on Trulia. I am afraid you will continue to receive semi-vague answers. It sounds like you know that you need 3 beds, 2 baths and covered parking or a garage for 2 cars. Call a Realtor and let them do the search for you. It will save you money and cost you nothing.

Thanks for inquiring about my condo on Brookline. It does not have a garage. However I have another condo near this area that does have 2 car garage. Call me if you would like more info. Thanks, Joan Stamman, Keller Willams, 405-826-8054
Goodevening:

Most of the condos have a covered patio for 2 vehicles: Some townhouses have 2 car garages, and you normally can buy a single family home for the same price and normally less a month because of the HOA fees,
I can find you any of these if you will give me the opportunity:

Thank you
John Phillips
jphillips81@cox.net
405 413 0791