cathytesauro3, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

Multi family or in-;aw quarters with water

Asked by cathytesauro3, Cape Coral, FL Wed Mar 20, 2013

This question was asked from…

You should work with a local real estate professional. Sites such as Trulia and Zillow have tons of out dated data. A real estate professional can provide you with listings from the multiple listing service that fit your search criteria.
It's not the Realtor it's the public sites like Trulia/Zillow etc. They don't mark properties pending and sometimes not even sold! The public doesn't always understand the purpose of the public search sites.

If you want up actual information, I'd be happy to send you homes with complete information direct from the MLS. Just contact me by phone or e-mail.

Barbara Klare, Broker Associate
Gulf Coast Realty
cell: 239-292-1358
Why don't you all just POST the HOA and mandatory fees on all listings????? PLEASE! Honestly, this is something everyone is going to ask. It seems like just laziness to me.
Work with a Realtor and they can get you the answers to these questions. That is part of their job and would decrease your frustration when trying to do it on your own. Why not work with one realtor? It costs you nothing!
Flag Sat Apr 5, 2014

I have a list of waterfront duplexes for you.
Call or e-mail and I will send it to you.

Bill St. John
Home Team Advantage Realty Inc.
239 699 3685
Toll Free: 800-977-6946
Fax 866-642-9603
That property is already pending sale. I would be happy to help you find something similar. Let me know if I can help.

Have a great day,
I agree with you Edith, work with a local Cape Coral Realtor. The home you are referring to is a single family home with no in-law quarters. You may be confused because of the garage kind of sticking our from the main part of the home. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you as I am a local, Cape Coral Realtor and know the area very well.

Frank Glaab
Gulf Gateway Realty, Inc
Work with a Realtor so that you get your assistance and questions answered as you go along with your home search in Cape Coral Florida.... If you need a recommendation let me know and I gladly send one your way....
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more or
Check out my website at
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
The property referenced is a single family home....are you looking for a duplex or home with in law quarters?