Marlboro seems to have excellent schools. I am looking for 4 br, 2.5 bath, 2700-3000 sq ft within 10 year old

Asked by Sb, Franklin Park, NJ Wed Jun 4, 2008

homes. Surprised to find home prices are much lesser than comparable school districts like plainsboro, west windsor, montgomery & north edison.

What is the reason for lower prices in marlboro eventhough the schools seem very good. Am i missing something? Also, how are the property taxes in marlboro?

Answers

3
Kvkhorosh, Home Buyer, Marlboro, NY
Sun Jan 5, 2014
I have house what you looking. It my house, I live there. 4 BR, 4bath, finished walk out basement with sliding door and big windows, 1 AC. property with 17 pear trees and swiming pool. It over 3.000 sq ft very modern, staco and stone with europien kitchen and ceramic tiles and a lot of extras.
Taxes is $11.750.00, but we have Star program, which bring our taxes to $ 10.500.00 approximetly.
We ask $ 410.000. It one of the best houses on the market.
If you interesting please call me at 914-489-7540. my name Vera.
Kvkhorosh, Home Buyer, Marlboro, NY
Tue Sep 3, 2013
I have a one family ultra modern colonial with walk out fully finish basement with sliding door, custom made Italian kitchen, floor to ceiling ceramic tile from Spain in bathrooms, hardwood floors,2 car garage and 20 car parking spase in driway. Home less than 10 year old, and we only one owners. house have 5 bedrooms, 2 full and 2 1/2 bath, swiming pool, 17 pears trees, 1 acr property. We ask $420.000, but house one of the kined and Located in Marlboro, NY 12542. If you interesting to obtain more information or like to make an appointment, please call me at 914-489-7540. my name Vera.
YOU MUST SEE THIS HOUSE!!!!! i WILL PROMICE YOU, THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE ANITHINK LIKE THIS BEFORE !!!!!!!
Caren Martin…, Other Pro, Central Valley, UT
Thu Sep 16, 2010
This is Marlboro, New York, not Marlboro, Jersey. The cost of living in Marlboro, NY is a much more reasonable and so much more affordable. Come visit Marlboro, NY, you won't be disappointed.