Love the area and would like to have home built - any future plans for a developer to develop the area?

Asked by carla.walston, Chesapeake, VA Thu Apr 18, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Chesapeake/sold/1000643…

Answers

3
Julie Scott, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
There are several new developments with new home construction going on in the Western Branch area of Chesapeake. Northern Suffolk also has communities that have new homes being built and offered for sale. What price range are you looking for? My website is juliescottsellsnewhomes.com. I specialize in new homes sales. So let me know what you are looking for and I will be happy to provide you with specific community information that meet your specific wish list.
Falon Wingo, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Thu Apr 18, 2013
I am working with a builder that has a development coming up in the sought after Grassfield school district area. They could do something custom for you if you are interested in working with us. When were you looking to move?

Email Me
Falon@stellarhomesales.com
or call me 757-770-8736
Holly Kerlin, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Thu Apr 18, 2013
There are several new developments it just depends on what you are looking for. Feel free to contact me for more information.

Holly Kerlin
Shaffer Realty
757-749-4449