Looking to purchase multi-family property in Hagerstown, MD

Asked by Joe, Port William, OH Wed Jun 4, 2008

I am looking to add another multi-unit property to my portfolio. I am presently interested in obtaining a building from Hagerstown. Could anyone give me an insider informaiton on the rental market there and real estate conditions in general. Are there are agents out there who may be able to send me links to MRIS listings? All help and information is greatly appreciated.

Answers

2
Gidget, Home Seller, Hagerstown, MD
Fri Jun 6, 2008
I don't have a multi unit place but I'm wanting to sell our house we live in a nice development in hag,md we have 4 bedroom 2bath home with 27round beautiful above ground pool with trex deck around it was built in 2000 we are asking 300,000 if you would like to see it email me at cookingupyum@aol.com.
Glenn Goff, Agent, Brandon, FL
Wed Jun 4, 2008
If you would be kind enough to forward me your information, I do have Realtors in that area who I would be willing to set you up with to assist all your real estate needs.
Glenn Goff, P.A.
Broker
ERA Goff & Associates Realtors
emai Glenn.Goff@ERA.Com