Charlie Davis, Both Buyer and Seller in 3003 Huntsville Hwy

Looking to possibly sell my house and land. The land is 3.33 acres and at least 2.0 acres are off 231 Highway

Asked by Charlie Davis, 3003 Huntsville Hwy Mon Jun 30, 2008

Since my land sits off of 231 Highway, should I consider trying to sell the whole property as commercial real estate and work with the local Business Development department to try and get a strip mall or something into our area?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Get-smart, , Durham, NC
Tue Jan 18, 2011
You need to first find out how much your property is worth, once you find out the value then you can think to work with an agent who can set up a transaction or consult with you. Or you can simply contact an investment company to see what they can offer you.
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Jun 30, 2008
Is it zoned for commercial or residential ?
0 votes
Daniel Eberw…, Agent, Clayton, NC
Mon Jun 30, 2008
Charlie - You need to talk to a couple of local residential and commercial realtor's to determine what the best use of the land is. Not knowing where on 231 you are located, I can't say if it's worthwhile to develop into a small strip mall or other commercial use, but a local Realtor should be able to help. Ask a residential Realtor to give you a CMA selling it as residential, and then ask a commercial Realtor to evaluate your property for commercial sale, but make sure to ask what you need to do from a regulatory perspective (zoning, etc.) to sell the land as commercial.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Market Conditions in Popular Fayetteville Neighborhoods

Email me when…

Learn more