Looking to move back to the 221 and was wondering how the market is. I'm an agent in Fla and it is CRAZY here!

Asked by Robert Basin, Sun City Center, FL Thu Sep 16, 2010

Answers

3
Joe Sorrenti…, , Buffalo, NY
Thu Sep 16, 2010
Nothing like Fla. We never had the spike so not seeing too much of the drop other than people that bought at inflated prices and have to sell now. A lot of refi's going on right now because of the low interest rates which mean that homes that should be going on the market are being refinanced and those sellers are not going on the market for the next couple of years. Call me if you would like to talk:
716-998-5637
Joe Sorrentino
Assoc. Broker
MJ Peterson Real Estate
Tootie Kaplan, Agent, Williamsville, NY
Thu Sep 16, 2010
I know how the market is in Florida since I have been trying to sell or rent my property. The market in Buffalo and surrounding suburbs are not as bad as the other areas such as California, Florida, Nevada. Our prices never had the prices of homes jump and therefore we are in one of the top market places to live and buy real estate. Our Amherst area in 14221 was voted as one of the top Cities to live in. According to NAR our sales have slowed down and we are looking forward to 2011 to pick up. Anymore information you can call me at
(716) 510 4196
Tootie Kaplan
Realty USA.com
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Thu Sep 16, 2010
I take a real hard line here. In my personal opinion, the market is as good as the effort the Realtor wants to put in.

In this down market, I just had the best year ever....the buyer has changed and so has the seller, but business is still business.
Web Reference:  http://GailGladstone.com