Looking for historical listing/sales data for Stafford Virginia.

Asked by trying to sell, 22554 Mon Sep 1, 2008

I know some areas of the country tend to have a "mini-pop" in listings & sales in the early fall (September/October). I looking for historical data on the Stafford Virginia area. Does this area typically have this type of mini-pop? Since the current inventory seems to have dropped a little bit in the last couple of months are the number of listings & sales expected to go up?

Answers

1
Vicky Chrisn…, Agent, Purcellvile, VA
Mon Sep 1, 2008
"Trying to sell" You are a bit outside my area - are you working with an agent who can give you a feel for your very local market? No Va is stabilizing, but I am hearing rumors of another expected wave of foreclosures. For the most part, people putting their homes on the market now are needing to move - situations dictated by their lives, not their "wants". Those listings appear constantly. We are seeing less "seasonal" moves by sellers - but that is my area... and you need to check with someone in Stafford. If you don't know anyone, I can refer you.