Listing Price of the Property $1,488,000. then drop it to $ 799,888. then increase it again..

Asked by Joe Salcedo, San Jose, CA Wed Sep 23, 2009

Few months ago I noticed that the property was Listed at $ 1,488,000. then after two months in the market
he dropped the price to $ 799,888.then two weeks after he increase the price again $1,295,000. then reduced the price again $ 1,199,000. till it cancelled. This is rediculous the Listing Agent is trying to get a
multiple offers but it won'"t this violation they should do this kind of game in this market..

Answers

2
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Sep 24, 2009
It's unclear what your question is relative to this scenario.
Hector Gamez…, , 95125
Wed Sep 23, 2009
A while back I had noticed the same thing to a property that I was looking at for my clients, when I brought it to the attention of the agent they had stated that it was the bank who was increasing and decreasing the price. I brought it up with the association but never saw a response. Sooner or later the Real Estate agent will get into trouble for it, if I was you I would remember the agent and just do not do business with that person...