Lawrenceville Real Estate

Asked by Buyer1, New Jersey Thu Jan 3, 2008

What is the state of the Lawrenceville housing market? We're thinking about selling later in the year and would like some perspective on what we could expect to receive for our cape cod style home with 3/4 bedrooms and 1 bath, remodeled kitchen, beautifully landscaped backyard, no garage but with a large shed in the backyard in a quiet neighborhood the heart of Lawrenceville near the high school and middle schools.

Answers

2
Deborah Madey’s answer
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Fri Jan 4, 2008
The one bath will be an obstacle. Buyers typically want 2 baths, with 1.5 being a minimum. The lack of a garage will eliminate a few buyers. The lack of a second bath will elimate more buyers. You will need to price to compensate for this. Buyers are out there, but they are picky.....because they can be.
Rosie Miranda, Renter, 08648
Wed Jul 31, 2013
I would have to agree. I'm currently looking for homes in the same area and the 1 full bath is a definite dealbreaker.