Don Hoeller, Home Buyer in Palm Bay, FL

Is tornado ins. available on this mobile? if so what is cost?

Asked by Don Hoeller, Palm Bay, FL Thu May 10, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Don no such animal called Tornado Insurance it is referred by Wind in a policy. and so is Hurricanes with water damage etc. There are only certain company's that will cover manufactured homes. If your using it as a second residence ask your regular home owners insurance for a rider. They still may not cover in this State. The only thing you could do is call around to all insurance agencies and ask.
Sorry but that is all I can do.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hi , I cannot speculate as to what insurance may be , I use a company called a Better home insurance , it is wiser to ask them and they can give you an actual quote , as the rates and the laws are always changing .
I hope that this helped you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hello Don Hoeller;

This is windstorm type category. If you ask a insurance agent about Homeowner's Ins. on a mobile, please ask about this. In our area, we do have a small risk of tornados, but more likely is the threat of hurricanes which is more widespread. I am not an insurance agent, so I can not quote a price. Homeowner's insurance for mobiles is available, and if you like the home, we can make the contract contingent on homeowner's insurance being available in your name. I can get you a name or two of agents who handle this.

Jacqueline Malinowska
National Realty of Brevard Inc
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer